Thursday, June 9, 2016

A New adventure

Some of you may remember me telling you that I have an upcoming series entitled Akiri. Well, good news. My friend and NYT best selling author Steven Savile will be joining me. This year we will be releasing the first book - The Scepter of Xarbaal . We were already working on a new trilogy entitled The Genesis Chain and decided to continue our collaboration. 
But never fear. The final book in the Dragonvein saga is in the works and should be ready by the Fall.

3 comments:

  1. Will Dragonvein 5 still be out this fall?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I plan to release before the New Year. The final book in a series often takes a bit longer. I have to be very careful to wrap things up properly. And I need to be certain it ends in a way I can be proud of and that the reader finds satisfying. Sorry for the wait. I hope that, in the end, it's worth it.

      Brian

      Delete